Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Harmony - long

Not applicable
Anyone long on this share ?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
WR
Regular Contributor
i bought at R100 long time ago and still holding D
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
faure
Frequent Contributor
I think it might be a bit oversold in the short term but this share is pretty screwed fundamentally.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm out - I think it's still on it's way down - but anything that falls that hard must bounce, which means there may be a quick buck to be made on the long side if you can time it right. OMO
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
From CSSS Mining Analyst's view this week:-
As a result of the fall in Harmony's share price Harmony's P/NPV per share dropped from a two year average of 1.34x to 0.96x (based on the current spot price of R75/share). We believe that Harmony is now offering value under these circumstances. We continue to believe the gold price will continue its upward trend over the next 12 months: and therefore, our recommendation remains an outperform. We have reduced our one-year target price to R123/share from R158/share on the back of the poor results.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Question .Does Harmony owns South Deep Mines?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no, doesn't GFI own them?
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Just before its fall, the share price was making a series of lower tops, showing the insiders were bailing out and selling before...
0 Kudos