Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Harmony one last buy at R74 ?

Not applicable
What do you guys think? Maybe R74 again if 78 doesn't hold... 1 last chance to buy close to 74ish before we go up? Looks like gold might come down to 1165...hmmm
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
and the drop has started.....under R77 now should find support around R74 again
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Be careful with this one. If the head and shoulders on the DOW confirms we can see a drop to the 9000 level, and it will take Gold down with it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Firstly I didn't see it coming down this first, sho! But don't agree with you on that. I think there is limited downside OF R70. Gold won't necessarily drop with the Dow. but thanks for your comments :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Firstly I didn't see it coming down this fast, sho! But don't agree with you on that. I think there is limited downside OF R70. Gold won't necessarily drop with the Dow. but thanks for your comments :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Firstly I didn't see it coming down this fast, sho! But don't agree with you on that. I think there is limited downside OF R70. Gold won't necessarily drop with the Dow. but thanks for your comments :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Already looks like we bounced off 74ish support. . and gold bounced off 1172. I'm in!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
falling knives ?? anyways here's a view from a gold trader, who will also be on my show tonight .. http://bit.ly/aH4iM4
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's so interesting how different traders read the charts so differently...!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
that why we have trading .. if we all read the charts the same, there would be nothing happening ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes Simon that makes the unknown so much fun...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
75,75 with closing auction - gold above 1192... looks like a good call so far..next stop 1200 then retest 1185 then 1220 ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos