Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Harmony under 80rand

Not applicable
hahaha,trying me hand at technical analysis how;p
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Lets see for the US to make it 7 weeks winning streak,we will have to have a >200 pointg move on the DOW today,since the US market is being pumped up by external forces,this is quite possible,so if I was long on gold I would take profits and reverse my position..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Emphasis on the words "could hit" there Dutch..Gold is the most underperforming asset..Its good for short term plays..Longer term the equity markets have always outperformed..I wonder why we not seeing massive inflation in the US with all the money printing thats being going on..If inflation hits,which I predict it will in the coming months..then 1500$ per fine ounce..
0 Kudos
gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
see south korea.... massive stimulus=massive short term deflation... and then huge inflation if you cant mop up the liquidity. Gold quick pull back before up and away
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I reckon it's a good buy. Goodbye house, goodbye car....
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
Anyone else's price streamer offer price on Harmony poked? Stuck on 8300...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yep for around an hour now is stuck
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
How many people do you know have been able to survive in ZIM (extreme inflation by buying Gold...I know a lot of people who have gotten rich selling petrol desial. food..but no gold..think on that gold bugs.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
jip they are trading gold nuggits and diamonds for food
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
we're not seeing inflation because peopleare not spending all the extra money .. they are saving and paying off debt ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon please fix Harmony on the price streamer is stuck on sell@83
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Broke 86......watch this space:p
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
thats just your gardian agel trying to send you a message..
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
...and the rand is very strong - imagine where this could go if the rand weakens against USD!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah correct. Gold price in rands has barely moved since yesterday cause of that strong rand
0 Kudos