Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Has Mkadir being permanently banned..

Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
asylum
Super Contributor
No i believe he is moderator of this forum and he's just waiting for someone to step out of line, or maybe he neede to sell hes house again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hiding from his sister who wants her tuition fees back
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
typing finger refuses to type
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Preston you suffer from a serious case of bad english grammer and maybe dyslexia too for good measure. Your posts almost always have some kind of grammatical or spelling error... on the Mkadir issue, well we can only hope that monkey has moved on to another forum. Wishful thinking?
0 Kudos
Longjon
Occasional Contributor
Methinks Mkadir has left to join Lkadir...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Thanks skiiiiiiiipy . I am not planning toooooo chnage (hehe) soon
0 Kudos
mbk
Contributor
Out of 8 punts on the alsi futures. He got 7 right. I actually liked the guy. Mkadir provided.
0 Kudos
mbk
Contributor
Everyone against one MAN. Only cowards do that. He certainly stood out.
0 Kudos
Stij
Contributor
welcome to the forum mbk (or should I say mkadir?)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As would a helmeted pork sword in a synagogue
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
The key to success is abcde (ooops) 1. Not to listen to monkeys 2. Not to tkae (ooops) anything perosnal . (ooops)
0 Kudos
mbk
Contributor
Well. What i've heard from a friends friend is that the guy went through sum bad patch, recovered and now drives a lambo.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jeez, It's taken you 1 whole day to give away your identity. Best open another new account.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Lambo ???? is that slang for a male lamb
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My name is Gvary. I've never posted here before. Never. And btw, I heared from a mate of Gravy that he's a real stand up dude whose havin a few problems. We should all send him some money.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mkadir is a good guy. I actually like him. I also like Chartist,John, Brazen,PD, LN,CC and Mr Funny Man (Super Idego) TopGun is also a good guy. The information relating to share trading is concise and extremely useful. I kinda enjoyed the reference he made to "Beta" on my last query. Peanut Butter Skippy is not my favourite for now.
0 Kudos