Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Have a look at the VIX

14 REPLIES 14
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
so....... are we going up or down???? henie are you a gold / copper member of omni chat?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
copper, upgrading to plat at end of month ... you ? Been following this guy for some time and in the last 2 week had it wrong 1s, for a guy to call the market in day trading the night before is something you don't see out there !!!
0 Kudos
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
naa... joint 2 day's ago, copper is fine for now. wkat the traders name that is so hot at omni ? what is your name at omni ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not much happened the last two days, He's normally live from 7 am to 7 pm US time in the chatroom ( copper that is ). With plat members you see his trades as he trades them live where to enter stops, entry to market and target all through live stream and his reason behind that is explained as well. Seeing it all through a 27 year season and floor trader
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Ok fine, but what exactly are we looking at and what exactly does it mean?
0 Kudos
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
cool but how will i know who he is? what's his name on the that forum, and your name witch u are using at omni? my name at omni chat is swordfish.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He is Oscar 1 ( when you see a white little cam next to his name, click on it and have your sound on ) he normally give daytrading lessons late at night or time. ALE7 my nick
0 Kudos
Not applicable
VIX = Volatility Index, a popular measure of the implied volatility of S&P 500 index
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Yes, I mean the setup, and the break ... interpret. Ta.
0 Kudos
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
cool. i have seen oscar the chubie trader in the left conner... hehe. will look for you at omni, thanx. and thanks for the link where you can down load thousants of trading books.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I see you are doing quite well in he trading competition well done hennie.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
So how's that Vix looking hennie?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
38.46 Change:0.14-- + 0.37%. That was a daily chart no real movement as yet
0 Kudos
Not applicable
swordfish, Oscar will be on in a while, you there ?
0 Kudos