Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Have started my small/mid cap watchlist for 2013

barry_1
Super Contributor
So far i have GPL and ADI on the list.They did very well last year as well....see sashares2010.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Frequent Contributor
do you have a mailing list for updates?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
There is a mailing list button at the bottom of the side-bar.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Barry - See this as constructive criticism, but your website layout, using of fonts etc. is some of the worst I've seen. It's a terrible site to visit. I never bother searching for anything on there because it's just painful going there and looking at it. It's disjointed and all over the place.
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Barry, what are your thoughts on CND?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Must add that I have been looking at the site for about three years now and would suggest that there should be a summarised intro on what you think is hot hot hot to buy and sell...I am critising now but mean good Barry..Go well and good luck
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
the site is awesome, although yes, the wording, colouring needs a little work...
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I have not looked into this share yet.Thanks for bringing it to my attention.Looking superficially it looks as if it is starting to perform well.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
This blogspot was started originally as a base for the instalment club.The membership has varied between 70 and 108 members in the last five years.First it was run on the webs.com site ,but i had difficulty loading it, as there was times when the site was not available.This improved with the move to the Google site....the other devisions came later....The latest updates are mentiomned at the bottom of the index list....also the labels can be used to cluster subject matter.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Hoo boy! Food critics slating the soup kitchen.
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
yes ,i intend to,it has been one of my best performers over the years since it was listed.
0 Kudos