Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Have we reached the bottom?

MichaelR
Regular Contributor
I have a feeling that we have reached the bottom. I know that the feeling is emotional .Emotions is a bad thing when investing but that is just my gut feel. How much worse can it get? Just look at the Orbiter stock picker challenge and see how pear shape all the calls went. My question is how much more can this global market go down?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
HungryPunter
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Micheal I think you need to work on your intuition. This could get way way worse.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this reminds me of jan 22 just when i assumedb that its gonna get much worse and bail the next day the markets rally leaving me , guess the markets will continue to fall til everyone starts bailing then it will rally taking only the few either way this wave i am staying in for another60 days lets see what happens-cos u never knw whats going to happen
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Michael, I guess the answer to your "How much worse can it get" question is.... "A lot worse"
0 Kudos
SkarlakenKoos
Frequent Contributor
We've reached the bottom when all them bulls have been slaughtered, i.e. when you don't hear bullish ppl anymore... when every market expert is "doom and gloom" and when *any news* causes stock to fall further.... then, and only then, will we be at the bottom... enjoy the ride :-) Whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
0 Kudos