Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Head and Shoulders

Not applicable
A truly great hair day, starts at the scalp.
Time to short the top40 whelp
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Not applicable
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
time to go long top 40.....
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Chartist is that because we have gone past the head?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
guys are we looking at the same charts?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
well i hope so topi?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well i see just the opposite to what you see...u smoking something?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we are good for another 200 pt rally to 26800 and possibly beyond...
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yeah whish i was smoking something just trying to see what you guys are seeing and trying to learn, at a certain point on the graph it did look as if a head and shoulder was forming and then it broke away on the up side, maybe im watching a different flick. Help me see the light. Thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja wat, on the 1min intraday chart there was a H&S formation. Closed out my long position, that's been meandering since monday. Didn't actually short, and HEY PRESTON! It rockets upward, jesus hates me.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hah man asylum...u cant be just ignoring the basics.....we took out the HOD....this should be shouting something at you...very loudly.. we just took out major resistance on the FTE....dont these things tell you a very simple story....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we have our first 100 pts ..now just blowing off a bit of overboughtness ready for next 100...
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
thanks Chartist unfortunately i dont have a sophisticated trading platform so i dont have all the charts available would like to get ambibroker but i may be wasting my money as i still have lots to learn.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Don't worry, my charts don't show overboughtedness either.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
only oversoldness..Super Idego
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what utter Kek stop looking for excuses....you can see what I see totally free...mail me [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No worries, I'll take my 7.4% profit and a reminder never to post my intentions as the market punishes me for doing so. Also the company firewall blocks me from IGIndex.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Company firewall?? That's what happens when you have a job..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Weeeeel, I don't know if you can call it work, but it pays for the prozies, pillar of society me.
0 Kudos