Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hear hear Simon Brown

stores
Super Contributor
Thanks for all your educating...You are a good man..Your webinars are great and you are adding a lot of value to us doof investors/traders. This forum is much better than it was when you were the net nanny. A feather in your cap. Go well.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Rams
Super Contributor
Go well?...where is Simon going to?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
somewhere warm .. me thinks a month in Maputo ..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
tx, appreciate it ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Barra Lodge...warmest Mozambique. and Costa De Sol...for prawns
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
barra too far, 500 k's from Maputo .. typically I stay at Polana .. on edge of city, nightlife, beach, prawns an all ..
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
come to Zanzibar - middle of winter and 29 degrees here..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
if you stop ovder in Dar es salaam, you have a place to stay..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Spending a few warm relaxing days in Prague, Vienna and Salzburg in July - I'm starting to look forward to that. Any pointers on good places to eat & drink ? With good places I mean good food at acceptable prices.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Prague is awesome, old town generally (and old town square in particular) way expensive .. as you move out (just a street or two)gets cheaper .. beer in old town square R65, beer at old fair ground R5 .. best idea is get lost in the old town and find a spot off main tourist tracks to eat drink ..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Ja, Old Town's and town squares are good for site seeing, and then you get the hell out of there for anything else.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja, old town is vrek expensive. I remember restaurants with R1000 main courses - crazy stuff. Beautiful place though
0 Kudos