Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Heaven is waiting

Douw
Frequent Contributor
SOL is now playing us in stead of us playing SOL, but I think it is sitting there like a boiling shuddering reactor ready to explode into heaven where untold riches and the most beautiful ladies are waiting. Even falling back to 23500 or less will not kill the fire. As far as I can see, SOL is not going to follow the normal waves. This may be where gut feeling counts. Cheers see you in heaven -- or hell.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
el_torro
Regular Contributor
I like.....! Inshallah!
0 Kudos
Douw
Frequent Contributor
If it is heaven, you are invited to the party. Getting slightly technical, if you look at the price pattern exactly one year ago, it is almost identical to the current pattern. The reasons may be different, but SOL is a creature of habbit. Look at the December pattern for the last six years (except the timing in 2006) and you will agree. There is a quick +/- 10% fall (+/- 6 December) then mostly a handsome rise all within 3 weeks. This pattern alone has given me a return that will beat any interest account. Lets hope patterns work this time.
0 Kudos