Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hedge Fund South Africa Interns

Not applicable
Hey guys. I wanted to let the students in the crowed know that HFSA is looking to take interns again this year. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link here, but its easy to Google. Kind regards
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
gamma
Contributor
And what do your interns do?
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The focus point will be around algorithmic trading strategies, research and development. There will be no administrative or opperations work as with some programmes. Here is a link with some more information: http://www.hedgefund-sa.co.za/school/recruitment/internship-freelancing Alternatively you can email me at [email protected]
0 Kudos
gamma
Contributor
I'm not a student but intrigued by what you are doing. Are your interns paid? And will their research efforts be focused on SA?
0 Kudos
Yatagan
Frequent Contributor
Hi Jack, do you also teach the interns to spell...?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
@Yatagan, Haha :) No I leave that to wiser men ;)
0 Kudos
gamma
Contributor
In addition to my previous questions, who is the beneficiary of this research?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
@ Gamma We often outsource the work students do to other companies and then said company will decide to pay the student or not. For the Dec 2014 group we will be focusing on Algo Trading & black boxes in particular and students will not be paid. Man
0 Kudos