Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hell Yea

Super Contributor
Well me, my wife and our 3 month old twins move into our new house on Friday. This will bring to an end a crazy period in time where we had the twins, sold a house in durbs, bought another in somerset west and i started a new job. Well life is returning to normal and our little ones are starting to sleep through the night and somehow we are still alive and loving it. I now have a study in the new house with a huge desk and leather chair with a brand new I7 extreme super desktop with 23 inch HD screen, printer, copier fax, speakers and webcam. I have not traded for 3 months as I have not had the time or the state of mind but can't wait to start again in the next week or so! I trust you are all well and that the markets have been paying you a fair wage. As always , may the charts be with you....
0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
Super Contributor
Lekker swaer!! Enjoy our cape weather, moved here from Durbs in 1996. Looking forward to read your comments again; found them of good value.
0 Kudos
poland
Occasional Contributor
Ninja....S/West!!!!!...welcome to me town....would love to meet up and have a beer....if the life style allows...give a shout whenever youre available.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Been living in S/West for 16 years (ex JHB)- great place to live. Other than the weather,which you will get used to,has a lot to offer. Which area have you moved to ? Would like to get all STD Bank ost people living in the town together for a Tjop and a Dop.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
welcome to the cape ninja. you will find the quality of life appreciably better. (sorreeee for all others) new job ? are you working out there from your new study or have to commute elsewhere every day ?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
STRIKER rather than waste your funds on a dorp, organise a national fund so we can buy back: Frank...Joe...and the rest of our boys that were plundered from us before its to late, other wise first game 2011 will at home to Southend united.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Simba - hell yes ,shocking start to the season. They always sell the gems (and not just talking Lampard,Cole etc.)Sold Zamora , and look what he's doing at Fulham.Gotta be honest I dont like Avram Grant - should,ve stuck with Zola ! On this showing could be going down this season.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Ninja & Poland, are you both in S/W - very interesting - me too! email me and we can chat more - [email protected]
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
you also in S/West - wow - i never knew that there are so many of us around... I live in Heldervue...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Werner - just moved recently from Natures Valley to Morningside - suburb alongside Erinvale.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
I'm ex Durban been in S/West since 1998. We can invite Johan Rupert around for our Tjop and a Dop
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
yip, his very nice estate is just round the corner...
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
better still my dentist had lunch with Ernie Els and tennis player Björn Borg at Guardian Peak, which is owned by Ernie Els, good place for a looooong lunch, then we move onto Els's wine estate and whack some golf balls into the vineyards
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
We live in Helena heights just off Irene avenue......love it. Good idea....we should meet for a beer and some trading tips.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I know where it is...
0 Kudos
poland
Occasional Contributor
ok...i see we need an instigator....we all know Geneveva`s....main road...where wang thai use to be???....friday??....18h00??....let us know??...2 beers and we organise the tjop and dop...with or without JR!!...mebbe even "The Easy"[email protected]`ll cc all in on the plans. Arno
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I'll be there.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Ninja - Werner - Goldbull and other S/Westers- Friday for a Beer ?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
We can arrange something...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Werner that's what Poland was trying to do - Fri. 18.00 Jenavivas. Any one else interested ?
0 Kudos