Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hell is looooose WEZ

spacy
Contributor
Down 14% now plus 5% yesterday. Come on Hennie do we run away. Is it sell sell? Are you quiting now or are you still waiting for the R25. The forum's comment about WEZ is depressing
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
Taurus
Super Contributor
Seems to me that none off you noticed the ridiculas rise off this share, it just couldnt go on like this...and then all the greedy ones got caught..shame :)
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
Example of why we should never act in response to expressions of optimism at this here forum. I did, and now I now I'm v.sore and trying to hobble out wounded. I am a thrice-danged market moron (TDMM) for buying into WEZ again (having previously made nice profit before sentiment bubble tempted me in again). I've twice before been damaged by reponding to forum enthusiasm. Why don't I learn? Anyway, praps this be a salutory example to others.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
So Spike..dont you do your own Technical Analisys?...if you did you woudnt have baught after R8,00
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
Ja Taurus, I acted on sentiment only, no analysis. Just deserts and never again.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hennie! Hennie! Wez quite contrary.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
He won't answer you, he is out celebrating the fact that WEZ is "the share of the year"
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Three blind mice three blind mice....
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Be nice now, we all know you as a nice oke J-man !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well I you can see there is deffnitely some manupilation by the big boys to get the price down, I say this is another good enty point.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I just thought this was a nursery rime thread, no malice intended. You know that there is nothing I hate more than fellow forum members taking a bath. infact I warned about WEZ just yesterday.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
plonky hokey what every we call you there is a thing called profit taking in the share market this share can drop by a a nuther 15 % I will still not sell, I said yesterday that there will be profit taking and that this share WILL hit R 25 .00 R 30.00 in July there iam answering you !!!
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Howzit Hennie The forum today had some scary news about WEZ. If they take 10 years to produce ore, where is the undelying value coming from.??? I believe the drop in the share price over the last couple of days is due more to the bad publicity than to profit taking. That said, I am also a shareholder of WEZ, so don't be too pi$$ed off.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Hennie i see your quite adamant that this share will make R25. On what fundamentals do you base this on or do you know something we dont.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well is it not ironic what when any share climb with 5 to 7 % every day that the share is all every boby talls about, but when there is PROFIT taking then people start sucking story out of there thumbs, I personaly know people at wez and would not say these thing if i had no inside info
0 Kudos
Not applicable
spacy - I am holding this one, as i said that i am in this for the long run i have no clue at what price u bought at and if u a day trader or not, I am a bit of both and will keep this for the long run but please note that is my opinion, I had a good look at the trades that went through today and sow that many of the transaction where smalles trades and the bibber trasaction where pulling it back from the R 7.15 to closing price
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Hennie. Good luck. This share is very scary. If the ore production is far away (like they said in the news relase) then we are not going to see major share movement. I bought in @ R7.20 and I am quite happy to sell @ 9.20. This is substantially lower than the R25 that you are projecting. May I suggest that we get together for a bottle of "Klippies" at my expense when they reach R15.00 (never mind R25.00)
0 Kudos
Henni
Contributor
Still too expensive for me even at current levels
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sounds like a good deal to me Plonky
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos