Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hello Preston!!! how are you lately?... and who from long time ago is here still?

Russ
Super Contributor
Simon,any idea what's happened to org/zarp/virilius imperator?
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
likely blown up as well, remember the buy ANG with gearing and no stops .. that certainly ended in tears ..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Werner, my response is the 4th one in this thread.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Preston, yes i know this is your response! so trading going good, glad to hear that! Good to see that some of the 'old guard' are still around...
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
I missed the second stab at PPC. Was extremely nervous abt this share, so i decided to stay out.PPC is abt 2.5% in the green.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Hi Werner, been a while. Just buy, hold and manage for the indefinite term for me. Buy quality companies at fair or better value. Same old boring strategy.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Hey! good to hear from you again! that same old boring strategy is the one that works the best!
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Hey! good to hear from you again! that same old boring strategy is the one that works the best!
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Sorry, my computer didnt refresh, can someone please delete those extra comments!!!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Preston,yes,but I chickened out yesterday at 29.50,despite saying in my last post that I thought it would run up to 31,which is what it closed at today!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Yes,Simon,I also recall that he was on the wrong side of gld when he went long quite heavily(with cfds)and it went the other way from around 130 down to about 100.
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
Zarp and Virilius Imperator were the same guy. He blew up I think on GLD.Big big gold bug
0 Kudos