Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hello Preston!!! how are you lately?... and who from long time ago is here still?

Franksays
Frequent Contributor
Bit of a pity, he is a really good guy though. He had a blog which always made interesting ready.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
So many of those people blew up. its is a pity. i enjoyed debating long vs short term investing with all of them... next time i see/hear of them i will tell them to give their money to me then i can ensure they don't loose it on the markets, hahaha.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
What happened to John. he's also MIA?
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Werner you asked about John. It happens that our sons landed up in the same grade R class at Bishops. We end up discussing investing/trading at all the kids parties we attend. Although we still have differences of opinion, they are a lot more cordial now. What a small world.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
That is very interesting Louisg... but he's not of the forum anymore, right? I think we all need a reunion investment chat!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Ja, I always enjoyed John's point of view. He had a little bit of an X-factor which I enjoyed.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Hey! you still around too!!! great to see all these old names! Yes, Louisg, next time you see John tell him to join again (or we start a group email or something) and we must all chat!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
is he still doing that electric smoking alternative thingy? Because I see them everywhere nowadays.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I would actually love to know what he's up to. he had many stories about things for the cigarette industry that he was trying to patent etc. would like to hear an update on how that's going!
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
I'll tell John that his presence is required on OST. Have to wait until I see him next term though.
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
been around for last 17 yearsinvestor not a trader.this is my main source of income.try to buy low pe high div companies that will repeat in future.more than 50% correct so that is howcome I am still here>having fun and much better than working for a living.hope to be around for another 10 when I should be able to "retire"
0 Kudos
Oom_Boom
Frequent Contributor
Hi Werner, what happened to that investing website you were running?
0 Kudos