Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hello boys and Girls

john_1
Super Contributor
Hi guys, just poping in to say hi, hope you are making mulla. Chartist what do you make of the action on the Alsi more gaps than RDP house in winter. I am intrested to hear what you take on the market is right now.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Preston
Super Contributor
Hey John..I was just about to pop in a mail just to enquire where were u. I hope all is well with you.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude I am happy and healthy.Working for a living sucks but we all know that, Must say I have really been enjoying talkig a back seat on the market front.. you can definity lose perspective when watching 5 minutes charts, the easy money is in the long term bull trend but then we all know that also.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John - how much do you earn? You should be able to earn what you day tradind for a couple of hours....I thought I showed you the way?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Time for that beer! How is friday lunch sound.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now that's the one thing I do miss about a job. Boozy lunch breaks. Whiskey in yer morning coffee just aint the same.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
John any reason why you have taken the loot out of the market.?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Loot still in the market, most of it anyway, I have just not been trading anything short term for a couple of weeks, I have a businees to run and we are busy at the Mo.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So whaddya have for lunch??
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
A Tunna salad and a cup of green tea...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jeez Louise! That sounds..um..terrible. Healthy, but terrible.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Green Tea.. Dude Anything green i do not drink!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Had to fit it in between 2 business meetings and a Kundalini yoga class. so to save time I changed my chants from ommmm to uggggg as I sipped that green ***** give me a gap against the trend and cold beer anytime, but it is helping to wash my aura.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John - stop acting like a huge poofter...
0 Kudos