Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Help... anyone...please.

Not applicable
What's with this share? Is this panic selling for some reason I don't know about. It's not just the negative market influence, because things have been spiralling downwards for quite a few days now. Rand strength? Green Peace? Or just my usual dumb luck? Any insights welcome.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
allanf
New Contributor
I have the same sentiments. I cannot understand the pullback on this share, especially after the last very positive SENS report regarding global operations. I would think that the share is now at bargain prices and MUST pick-up in the next week or so. Also, with the gold price showing signs of taking off, I would expect Uranium One's 71.3% share of Aflease to have some positive influence.
0 Kudos
horsetrader
Occasional Contributor
You have my sympathies with this one! I'm also taking a bath here. I'm not too stressed though since it is a longer term share. There was some negative press recently about over-optimism of what's in the ground. I think since the recent merger, the fact that Neill Froneman is at the helm, dual Canadian listing and that SXR mines gold as well are all positives. I dont buy the uraniun over-supply theory though. There are over 100 new reactors being planned worldwide for the neat future and as I understand it the current global uranium supply does not meet demand. Not sure what the enrichment dynamics are though. All in all hang in there, probably at a good level to top up a bit now - if you have sizeable cahoona's ...
0 Kudos
horsetrader
Occasional Contributor
You have my sympathies with this one! I'm also taking a bath here. I'm not too stressed though since it is a longer term share. There was some negative press recently about over-optimism of what's in the ground. I think since the recent merger, the fact that Neill Froneman is at the helm, dual Canadian listing and that SXR mines gold as well are all positives. I dont buy the uraniun over-supply theory though. There are over 100 new reactors being planned worldwide for the neat future and as I understand it the current global uranium supply does not meet demand. Not sure what the enrichment dynamics are though. All in all hang in there, probably at a good level to top up a bit now - if you have sizeable cahoona's ...
0 Kudos