Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Help on the buffett book; The Snowfall

Not applicable
Guys can you please help me with this book, i want to buy it but i saw two versions of it and don't know which one is which. I saw one on the Fascination Books website, it has a cover with Buffett's face and it's black and retails for R399.95 and then I saw one at CNA in Lakeside Benoni it doesn't have his face on the cover and retails for R209.95. The one on at fascination's website, they say it has 1008 pages whereas the one in CNA has 908 pages. The problem is i don't know if there are differences and if there are what are they? Would also like to know if i can buy the CNA one. Thank you in advance
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I bought the one without his face on the cover, mine came from the UK though, still the same version with ~900 pages, the books are basically the same, I think the only difference is that the one comes from US and the other SA/UK, the content in my view is the same...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Will buy the one in CNA, thank you for your input, I appreciate it
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
the difference in pages is apparently due to font size and line spacing. The content should be the same in both. But that's 2nd hand info so I don't really know
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
_nova, i think that is possibly the reason of the number of pages differing. I have started reading the book and find it very interesting, Buffett was earning more money than his teachers when in high school. lol. he was delivering newspapers and running pinball machines, very interesting and an enjoyable read in my opinion.
0 Kudos