Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Help with my Watchlist!!!!!

Maggie
Super Contributor
45yrs-55yrs neg. 6.00ft- and above. party person...financially secure...more important mentally secure.....open to other cultures...especially scottish and hugely independent ....LOL....why pay ananzi when I can source on sbk for free!!!!
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Galuc
Super Contributor
Damn I only qualify in the age group!!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Listern here is a secret. DST is about 6ft 10 He is very funny, well read and I suspect he has a bit in the bank. He does have a wife and a couple of kids so he obviously is not entirly mentally stable( like the rest of us) so prehaps you should at least engage him in a conversation.....
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
Maggie, I've offered you mine before. (LOL)
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
I am 56 in Dec 08.would that give you enought time to view the goods ,make an offer and sign any paper work befor my sell by date.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
I am 56 in Dec 08 would that give you enough time,to view the goods,make an offer and sign any paper work befor my sell by date expires.......
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
too late....you've had your chips....
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Simba, I would love to view the goods!!!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Whats the problem Maggie, does the red sports car not pull the blokes?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
then there must be a SERIOUS defect....
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Unfortunately not John. I fear men may be intimidated by me. I can understand why - rich, great body, extremely intelligent and did I mention confident....
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Hey Maggie, I qualify on all counts but unfortunately have a young trophy wife who would tear you to shreds in no time! :-)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The fat, poor chick with the great husband must be laughing at you now though!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
And Maggie its not that they are intimidated by you its that they think the Farrari is your husbands so its "him" they are affraid of.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
After getting ripped to shreds by the market the last couple of days! this thread is the most fun I have had in days!
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Maggie maybe you should profile on Linkin ...thought you would like this sms to put us oaks in perspective FACT: A Man would pay more attention to a woman's mind if it bounced slightly when she walks
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
I qualify.However I heard the definition of a scot is a geordie with his or her brains kicked out. However the definition of a geordie is a scot STRIPPED of his or her generosity. I fear a culture clash here.
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Fear not Geordie Lad, if you are good looking I will try and overlook the fact that you had the misfortune to be born in Pomme land.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Well, let's see 45yrs-55yrs neg ... can I get a 10% discount on that? and what's 6.00ft is South African? ... I ask only for I fear I may fall short ... By party person I assume you don't mean SACP, in which case I qualify ... financially secure, yes ... mentally secure, yes, especially after consuming enough amounts of John Walker single malt whiskey to make me financially less secure ... open to other cultures, most definitely, especially Scottish whiskey ... but are you?
0 Kudos