Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Help with my Watchlist!!!!!

geordie1
Super Contributor
I was born in Northumberland-we have our own Kingdom-it was only when James the sixth of Scotland was greedy and moved to England to become James the first of pommie land that the world in general and Scots in particular forgot that the land they and english referred to as the debateable land was in fact its own independent kingdom. See the culture clash begins-the scots resent being called English which they clearly are not and even British is a bit much for those who seek independence-the minorities like Geordies are often ignored and their claims to be an indepenedent nation laughed at.I will return to my wife who while she does not understand me is much better looking than me and the rest of the Geordies I have met.The scots however can be quite fetching if they clean themselves up.
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Whiskey - hmmmm, that must be the Irish version, in scotland we call it whisky and no I dont drink the stuff since my last liver transplant. Geordie lad, we scots are not averse to having a bath once a year or so, more than that would be wasting good water which we keep for important things like our whisky.
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
nice to know you have a bath on such a regular basis-I bet you have one even if you need it or not.Now who did invent whisk(e)y.My Scottish Grandad has one story and my Irish Grandmother another-I do believe however that it was a celt
0 Kudos
Not applicable
YOU ADD WATER TO WHISKY! And call yourself a Scot?
0 Kudos