Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Help with some maths Please?

bangbul
Regular Contributor
Think it's allready in use?
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
@Moosedawg, my statement was rhetorical - stop bragging! I too am an engineer (the difficult discipline)- so your talk does not impress me, or (I think) many of the other forumites. Convert your data into information and knowledge and help us make some
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
dont pay any attention to org.... nobody else does.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
oops sorry I mistook og for org.. still there is always place for humor.. Now Og, do you have brothers called Ag and Ug?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Humerous I tell you, and there are plenty of brainy fromites I see; This sounds like a whos got the bigger ????? argument.... All I saw was John asking for simple maths help. He did not say why he wanted a shorter (and fatter) pipe, although the speculation was very amusing, and how he would use it. Then the guys with the bigger maths formulas opened up and we almost re-designed quantum physics principles. Can we see about making a mathematical formula that will predict the market moves for us on a weekly basis? ;-)
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
apologies to og and the irretated forumites that agree with you, my unvoluntary-Sarcastic-nonsense- insulting-opinion-giving-syndrome that compliments my antisocial loony life and is found distasteful by many good people, these include confrontations regarding: first dates, interviews and small children. It affects me mostly in the mornings and early evenings...
0 Kudos
bangbul
Regular Contributor
They don't call F1- drivers low flying pilots for nothing. A F3 car took off & fly over tree tops from a strait line when part of it's front WING broke off. Use of this princ. for horisontal movement will allways be limited.
0 Kudos