Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Helping in finding an online realtime World market Indices

moneybunny
Contributor
Hi, Good day, Can anyone please tell me where I can find a web site that gives up to the second World market indices. Every one I've found is at least 15 minutes out of date. I dont mind paying, if I have to, but getting market info 15mins to an hour late has no value at all. I currently us Yahoo and Forexpros.com and they are no help at all. Thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
Open an account with Ig Index in the uk, no monthly fee ect..if you have plenty of cash E signal
0 Kudos
moneybunny
Contributor
Thanks will check them out. With the markets the way they are, at the moment, I certainly don't have any spare cash. But I suppose you get what you pay for in life. Pay nothing get nothing. Best regards, Mike
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
why do you need "up to the second World market indices" ??
0 Kudos
moneybunny
Contributor
Currently I will see my share price go up or down and not know why until later, when I get the European markets. At least 15 minutes behind what is going on. I would like current information so as to know whether to buy, sell or hold my shares. Especially in this volatile market. regards Mike
0 Kudos