Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Helping the leaders of tomorrow!

john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks frost, I will check with her if she has been in touch with UCT's bursary dept.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
the 55 is inclusive of a 12 alloance for living cost...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
this is Buffets and Gates way of thinking,educate the so called massses, they earn well and make you rich ...how...by going into woolies, shoprite and the like and your retirement dividends increase! OST educates us and we make them rich!eh eh eh. Sorry..MALSI in idle mode
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
John - Why Oxford ? Clinical Embreologists are not up there on pay scales like lawers and investment bankers. Why can't she settle for a cheaper univ ? My suggestion would be distance learning through Leeds university. At 13 800 pounds for the 2 years. http://www.leeds.ac.uk/coursefinder/18971/MSc_Clinical_Embryology_(Distance_Learning) The premium of 42 000 for a Oxford qualification just doesn't make sense when cheaper alternatives are available. A MSC is also not as involved as pre grad studies, so most MSC courses doesn't require a student to be on campus every day.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
anyway, John, contact one of the rich infertility centres run by netcare or Life Healthcare...they will help provided she works for them or contact Discovery Healths scholarship program...she already qualifies
0 Kudos
lebmore
Occasional Contributor
John, set her a trading account and teach her how to trade on her spare time she will rise the 55 000 pounds herself. I will donate 200 pounds towards the trding acc.
0 Kudos
Alonzo7
Frequent Contributor
THRESHOLD....your comments on this topic "stinks" you need to come down a step or 2. This Country needs people to come forward with solutions. Cheers!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There's a capie who set up a foundation for this sort of thing - I think he calls it the Mark Shuttleworth Foundation or Here be Dragons - has she tried him?
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
certainly if she is such a bright spark she will get a busary. or yeah let her get a loan , why on earth will we give money ???
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
john u crazy old fool. really somebody must retire u know and cut off your internet connection. wheres the billions u made in your big smoking deals ?? just go back on your medication please.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
First off... nobody has asked you to give anything. Second I have not asked for a donation I asked for leads, ideas or contacts. Thirdly.. I have not made the billions you refer to and nor did I ever claim to. Geez okes.. what is it with this forum. IS it just so full of cheapskate assholes that one can not actually ask or help!
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
John, its called the Freddie (rudeness) syndrome and it appears to be extremely contagious lately.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well john, if you bring up a silly thread, expect to be needled....anyway whats your relationship with this 22 year old and how old are you...is this embryology thing important to you..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi john...feeling a bit like Zarp in uh...latter 2006 ? (heh.jokingDude).We remember>>O Flame Wars...hither,hither;there be fuel dumps ahead.## May the young lady be gratified,etc.## As for Markets...Zzzz.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Rams I am 39, she is a friend of a nephew of mine... but why exactly is a thread asking advice and help from fellow forward thinking, educated, contected possibly even wealthy people silly, unless of course you are none of those things, which would explain your constant negative coments on this and other threads.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
nice to see you about mate.. how are youa nd have you been making money..rumour has it you blew up again last year,, I hope this is incorrect.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rumours...the bane of an Emperor's life.Where's Russell Crowe when you need him....Uh,back to June2011...Howdee john.I'm well and can report as fully Trader-fit and wallet nicely stuffed as at.As at.As at.As at.But tomorrow....
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
dont blame us if we dont like the ***** u write. u ask silly questions u will get stupid answers. who cares about a dumb chick who wants to go to oxford !!! and who cares if shes 22. only u it seems. so make the cash and pay yourself to send her. and please retire now. take your pills and stay in the old age home.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL.. this inspires me to find the solotion even more.. that way she can help breed you and people like out of the human genome pool.. what a chop, if you dont care just shut up and move on.. I was not asking if you like the question..this is not face book you idiot..you cant like or dislike a post...contribute or keep quite.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
so you want me to agree with everything you say...or with every thread on the forum...that will be boring. Anway, now begging for your nephews girlfriend on a forum where traders are trying to scalp the ALSI for 1% in the day makes it even worse
0 Kudos