Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Here is a stumper....

Highlighted
Not applicable
I have a chart with varying technicals. Low ROC, Low RSI, med/dropping ROM, and extremely high STO. Technically I would say we are headed for a dropping price action. However what does get me of centre is the low RSI and rising MFI. This indicates to me a rising price action. So would I be wrong as say this could move sideways? Whats the views just based on this info?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Depending on timeframe, sounds like a wait and see signal. (Wish I could adhere to mine!)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Analysis Paralysis!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
From where is the ROM coming from???? cannot be viewed as an oscillator.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Tech, ROM is on OST charts, not a standard indicator by I believe proprietary/on loan to OST
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I would wait to see a rise in the ROM, and let that STO come off a bit before an entry ... or are you wondering if you must sell or hold? Maybe hand around. What's your time-frame?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Thanks guys, I am in a holding pattern. Time frame is short. 2 weeks max. I like quick in and outs, sometimes a few times a day or a week if I can. But the aim is price action and getting 10% plus of every trade.
0 Kudos