Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Here is a stumper....

Not applicable
I have a chart with varying technicals. Low ROC, Low RSI, med/dropping ROM, and extremely high STO. Technically I would say we are headed for a dropping price action. However what does get me of centre is the low RSI and rising MFI. This indicates to me a rising price action. So would I be wrong as say this could move sideways? Whats the views just based on this info?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Depending on timeframe, sounds like a wait and see signal. (Wish I could adhere to mine!)
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Analysis Paralysis!
0 Kudos
techwizard
New Contributor
From where is the ROM coming from???? cannot be viewed as an oscillator.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tech, ROM is on OST charts, not a standard indicator by I believe proprietary/on loan to OST
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I would wait to see a rise in the ROM, and let that STO come off a bit before an entry ... or are you wondering if you must sell or hold? Maybe hand around. What's your time-frame?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks guys, I am in a holding pattern. Time frame is short. 2 weeks max. I like quick in and outs, sometimes a few times a day or a week if I can. But the aim is price action and getting 10% plus of every trade.
0 Kudos