Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hey Brazen and Gravy

john_1
Super Contributor
Get your noses out of your IG charts and come chat, the forum is way boring, people are even talking about shares and stuff.
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
Preston
Super Contributor
John , have you watch National Geography yesterday? Interesting documentary of two sharks mating.During these process , the female shark encounter serious bites and goes into a stage of catatonic . It also show that during this process, other male skarks take advantage of this tired female shark and it is only the currents that save her. (LOL)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You are one strange man...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dude, i had to response to your post and not let it go unanswered and secondly i did not talk about shares and thirdly i made you smile by such an abstract posting..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
thanks you did, but you you say it like being strange is a bad thing, Anybody who wants to be normal lacks ambition.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I agree with you dude.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
busy recording gap play....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
looks like my late night fantasy is working out like a dream , just muddled the numbers between the dow and the gap! If it closes I should make about 10K (1 contract 24 hours)
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Doesn't this classify as a market moving event?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
so were are your stops Chartist.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lets hope u dont lose that fantasy...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
im out long ago....managed to make R800...27290 was the stop
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
wosrt is I give back 100points on 875
0 Kudos
Not applicable
went long 27340....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
As a rule I dont take a position against the gap. Gaps close so being in the way is just dangerous.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John when we rally above the open again we will at least (usually rally to the high of the day) ...easy 70 pts...
0 Kudos