Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hey Brazen, lets get those cyclists off the road.....

Ruby
Contributor
and make them pedal spinning cycles that generates electricity. Would be better for everyone.:)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
They should build 500 seater spinning cycles with 50 MW dynamos and install them at all the prisons. Inmates can do 8 hr shifts, keep healthy, busy and contribute to society. ...the eskom management could join them!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ruby...I agree with you....what is it about cyclist when they get on a bicycle?....sanctimonous road cloggers....why can they not ride in single file?....why do think they have the right to shout commands at all and sundry?....
0 Kudos
Ruby
Contributor
Prison idea is a good one. What excuse do ya think Shaik will have for not having to pedal.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no money changed hands under the table to acquire the dynamo - has a reputation to uphold! lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hes still got JZ attached to his Ar$e,so he cant sit.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
In light of your excellent idea Ruby, I won't kill them any more, just aim for a light maiming.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
I like the idea of mini wind-farms. Apparently it's a big deal in Norway, where many individuals and small collectives have installed wind generators. Take a look here - http://www.survivalunlimited.com/eaglewindhighvolt.htm Quite inexpensive I thought. Another great idea I've seen online is that people are driving their geysers directly off wind turbines. No need to have complex management devices or grid-connection - they just pump the juice directly into a heating element.
0 Kudos