Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hey Brazen

john_1
Super Contributor
Time to put Liberty Int on your radar, It is breaking year long down trends if it closes at these levels.
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ta, johnboy, will look right now. Zar weakening nicely.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Hey Guys, how is this for good luck: Bought March 2006 @ 13055 Sold October 2006 @ 17926 Bought March 2007 @ 17749 Sold April 2007 @ 18100 Bought Jul2007 @ 15268 Sold Sept 2007 @ 1690 Bought 8th 2007 @ 13940 today 16111 What a lovely run of good luck. Just using intuition and feeling it in my water!
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Hey Dad can I be like you?
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
Fantastic! How many shares did you buy every time?
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
So if your making so much money Dad, why are you keeping me on such a tight leash?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Nice hdk. Guess that water feeling works cos I bet life aint bad sitting on the deck in Zimbali.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
You cheeky sods, could always sent you to University of KZN instead of UCT! I told you to invest in Converge, I'm making 28 percent already!
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
About 50 K at a time! But one never talks about one's losses !
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Don't you have a wet T-shirt contest to go to? You ARE an engineering student aren't you?
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
So Dad, why dont you tell them how much money you are losing on AGI
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
And the advice from Preston you told us to follow on Rmbh where we are loosing 7% now
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
You follow share investment advice from miss pressie who admits to being a bank driver?
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
SK. pdk, why arent you answering your phones!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hdk, pls do not run down UKZN. Some of the finest lecturers also come from there. Prof Vigario is held in high esteem by SAICA and is considered to be the best in the field of Management accountant. UCT management accountant lecturer cannot be compared with him. He is a league of his own. sk, like yourself, i am down with RMH. But you cannot keep a Good company down. RMH only employs the best and they are good in what they do. Trust me i a their driver (lol)
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I also like RMBH, had SSF's some time ago. not recently, but when i bought then i researched them as much as i could, and seemed to like what i found...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Well there we have it a close above long term down trend. Get in while you can boys and girls. This is pure quality trading at a discount.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
T-Sec Advice this morning : JSE-RESI update ... winds-of-change ... bull-recovery stop-loss broken ... stay hedged, do you guys agree?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Also I see that the first big retailer to break down trend resistance is truworths. This is a big deal as it is showing money is starting to move serriously into the retail market. Quality first of course.
0 Kudos