Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hey Brazen

john_1
Super Contributor
Wed is the big day, so I am gonna be drinking champers for sure, any ideas how I can earn it... and don't say JDG!
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
Brazen
Super Contributor
GFI. We'll be thinking of you on Wed - let us know how it all goes. Cigars all round?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks Guys, got admit I am a little nervous. It has been quite a journey this far!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
What's happening on Wednesday, John?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I get to watch the doctors tear open my wife tummy and haul my 2nd little one into the world.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
GFI ????? I see the JDG doing awesome this am so far ...

John, what happens if late?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Elective.. The little runty is coming ready or not!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
aha, set rules early !! lol
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Great. What you getting? Nice early Christmas pressie. How old is the other one? With all the Buildup I was thinking you were getting married ...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Went to the astologer she said it was an auspitious day to be born. That and the fact that my wifes Doc only rips people open on Wed's.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
JDG Defies all the rules. Puts truth to "Markets remain illogical ..." LDT+1, and it goes up! Go figure. Brazen scoring double time with her add-ons on Fridays Low.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Getting married is easy mate, and with a honeymoon you get to look forward to post lovin sleeps... With kids its the other way round lovin goes out the window and sleep is somthing I last had in August 2004 when the first one was born.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Now you are 3 time more blessed John. (wife and two Kids)
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Yes, I have 2 of my own.
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
Congratulations John.I trust all will go well on Wednesday. These events usually cause havoc on your bank balance since the medical aid only aids in a small way. So good luck with the trades you`re making.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
True that mate. But dont worry my first cost Discovery so much it took the share price 6 month to recover.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Cheaper on bloody Monday. . . with all my averaging down I should break even in time for the World Cup.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sorry B it may take longer than that!
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
If I may give u a little advice John... open two portfolios now, put a little money into each for each of your kiddies and give then the portfolio on their 18th or 21st birthday. You will have the pleasure of seeing your kids get street wise on the exchange! I get enormous pleasure from seeing my two brats now trading. Still got to find Pdk though, he is sleeping his rave hangover off somewhere in Ballito
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I recon that is a great Idea.
0 Kudos