Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hey Simon

john_1
Super Contributor
Look..no bulls!
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
john_1
Super Contributor
although last nights rally did nothing more than return to the current down trend from over sold..
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Here comes the calvory, hope for a little bounce in the morning.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
This looks like a 12 November bounce on the DOW before it goes a lot lower
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
at some point..even the bears stop wanting a total melt down..I know that how I am feeling..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
.. I often wonder about these people who want to see the total destruction of the global economy .. what do they expect to be doing afterwards ?? hiding out in the trees with the rest, coz there won't be any TV talking heads to sing their praises ..
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
John agreed. I'm a perma bear as I've believed the last 10 years that things were way out of balance. But, right now I'd be quite happy to see the bull make a come back because if the global economy deteriorates even another measly 10% or so, then all the bulls, bears, and everything in between are pretty much stuffed
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ja, I just want to smack the little old ladies here who smugly say it's a good thing, ppl are too materialistic. Tut tut. This as they get their monthly pensions from the big corporates where their husbands worked before chopping off two years after retirement.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I just want to smack little old ladies anyway, just cos they're f****** annoying. And this is a rally's a*se.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
dang, this rally is not too convincing, didn't even try for the gap close? Mebbe the FTSE will liven things up?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If things get really bad I've got no non-electronic trades to fall back on. I can't carpent, plumb or garden. Oh well, there's always carwatching.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
And if all the cars get repossessed?Become a bicycle guard!
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Here's a bull. Blue balls and all, waiting to explode. The next run will come, we just don't know WHEN. Of course this information is useless if you not a long term investor. It's usually always a good idea to buy quality businesses at attractive prices relative to future earnings potential. BULLS, BEARS, who cares? Just don't be a PIG and get slaughtered. OMO
0 Kudos