Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hi Guys just popping in to say hi from Amsterdam

john_1
Super Contributor
Now you guys have not been looking after things while I am out of town , this much is plain to see. That said I am popping in to remind you that if you are not buying Sasol in the 230's I am not going to speak to you the whole bloody year. I will be looking to add to my stash that is for sure. The market has very generously given those slow to buy the last couple of times one last chance. see you all soon. John
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Brazen
Super Contributor
Lucky you - I love Amsterdam. I see the January sale is on! I'm eyeing SOL but I have a feeling we might still see close to 220 over the next couple of weeks.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Just dont miss the sales, quality at half the price. 1000 SOLiha at these prices will net you R20 000 before it breaks any kind of support. Yes 220 looks like the turn but geez if you dont buy some in the 230's you are worthy of a waited sack stiched and dumped in an Amsterdam cannal. Ps. All the papers and comments over here are emerging market this and emerging market that! Mostly focused on asia rusia and Brasil but the odd mention of SA does pop up.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Amsterdam was great over new year , cheers mate
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John - I wouldnt be jumping in to sol just yet - remember I said time to take profits as the breakout of the triangle wasnt convincing. We need to see sol above 260 again....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
window 221 bru....you would'nt regret it!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John - I hope you took the advice...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi Guys, I hope you have all had a really great holiday I will be back in Cape Town on monday so you can let me know what has been happenning, dont worry C I have not yet started adding to my existing SOL holdings yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
jeesh - what the hell you still have a holding for? you should have been out of there a long time ago...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Due to A Deep unconsious need to hurt myself and destroy myself slowly and painfully, or it is part of my long term holding and not part of my trading stock, Ps, How you doing at the moment, I have not seen much or watched the markets while I have been away, I see GFI has come into the firing line I hope you took profits.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes john long time ago at the top of the triangle....
0 Kudos