Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hi all my phat friends

org
Super Contributor
I know none of you ous have lost anything recently, as you read the articles at www.gold-eagle.com , tech analysis section, as I told you a million times.My shorts are not doing to shabby recently...wait for the real action in March when the war is most likely to start...yes that is the larger war my war-peace mathematical oscillator has been warning you about.see www.edtamplin.com for good articles about this coming events..also see rense.com.Baaaiii
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
Yes org ... your shorts you say ... man your capital must be done the drain by now ... you been short since the rally started last year and yes said it before you are a IDIOT !!!
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
Hi org. Are you an allien or are you for real.Pleae let us know from wich planet you are from.The time on earth is ripe to accept allians like you.
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
Ja org, I am sure you also know by now the "day of rapture" would be on 21st of May 2011!!!
0 Kudos