Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hi everybody just think with me

org
Super Contributor
help me think : Since the beginning of time, every bear market has been followed by bull market and vice versa,and every peace period by a war period.So why have all major wars stopped?My mathematical war- peace cycle oscillator indicates we are overdue, just like the POUND is overdue to disappear due to a period of TIME that has gone on too long.Remember all wars start on specific, discreet times and end on specific times and dates.Any Ideas?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
grommet
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You actually make me wish that war would come just so you can finally give it a rest.
0 Kudos
Happy
Contributor
I don't think we are matching the numbers on the great wars, but if you add up how many people die annually through small conflicts (note, not WAR)I think we could be surprised that we as a specie are trying our best to keep the numbers in check. It is like receiving dividends that don't seem like a lot at the time, but over time it all adds up!
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
Org, i`m sure its only a matter of time before Israel bombs Iran. So not sure what the populations of each country are but we can assume that they both launch their rockets and wipe each out.
0 Kudos