Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hi everybody

org
Super Contributor
Just to let all my friends on this forum know that I am presently in Arabia for a while, yes the Dubai debt issue has not been resolved yet and could lead to ramifications for most banks in the coming year.Suffice to say that I am learning Arabic...see www.theunjustmedia.com. Salaam ...peace be upon you all...
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
zn
Contributor
Hi Org, hope you well, what are you doing in Dubai? And for how long will you be there.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hey dude, where you from originally?
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Hi org; if you do not already know, keep following in mind: Arab is not your friend, you will always be an infidel (general muslim trait world over)unless you convert to Islam.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey just a mo, you're the guy who can't wait for the 3rd world war to come - and you're in the middle east for *just* a visit... I smell a conspiracy...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BTW, have you seen Julius on that website you quote?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Lemme guess. Your real name isn't org is it?
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Thanks for the advice guys.I was so disgusted to see this article on rense.com today about the mutilation and torture or those beautiful Tigers by the Barbaric Chinese.Oh yes , and I am actually an alien hybrid with my alien dreams and memories sometimes filtering through. Let us all boycott the Chinese as far as possible.....later more.
0 Kudos