Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

High Volume

jack12
Super Contributor
Wow check the volume on TKG! mmm change of direction?? Bot of Bollies, rising stoch and RSI and massive volumes
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
Well I mentioned it last week...been buying up everything I can afford. This one is gonna go nicely to 43 soon...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and I am using my conservative approach so you decide where you want out?....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
looking at volumes You have to wonder, is this share going to tank or do the "insiders" have a clue that this is going to 50 very soon (or is that 20?)......
0 Kudos
babz
Contributor
Personally i don't think this is a good share to have in the short to medium term. Their prices is way to high compared to world prices and not forgetting the new competitor already making some "noise" in the market place. They have been ripping the south african public for far too long and getting away with it.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
CPS: How has TKG treated you up to now.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not bad, still collecting my pay out stubs. i like adding in when the price drops, like today is a really nice day to get extra at great prices.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Might bounce a bit off support at 37.50 but look at its chart.It's a falling knife.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Pay out stubs?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LIe a lotto ticket or horse race ticket. Those little papers you give someone when they give you cash back.... ie shares
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maybe, but look back at that chart. Numerous times it has hugged the bottom of BOL for about 30days (1 month) and shot up after that. Started hugging BOL on 3 Nov and we almost a month long so repeat pattern developing and Vol slowing and other TA saying it might break up again. How far I cant say but the market does repeat its self often...... Risky YES, reward ratio, Maybe..... just some thoughts.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Telkom liable for a hefty 7bn fine, ouch
0 Kudos