Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Higher

Quakedog
Super Contributor
Going higher today, YAY!
0 Kudos
49 REPLIES 49
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Great start to the year...and I agree even though technicals look overbought, many resistance levels have been breached, so yesterday mini fullback was necessary, but more upside to be had...IMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
when you see emotion like this you just know you gotta short the market
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Do you think that Quakedog and Gareth's emotions are driving the market - that is rediculous.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
of course that would be ridiculous...but it is a representation of the suckers view out there.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ah - so you are saying that yours is the only view that is correct here? That is the ego that Simon was talking about.
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
HAHA I am in control!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
but dont you know that already?. I am surpised because most people realised it long ago. Jees lighten up man. Theres was an emotional response and i am commenting on it thats all. tell me 'YAH" is not an emotional response and i will agree with you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sure their comments are emotional, and I am light as a feather. Totally neutral in all this debate. I was pointing out that your view of market direction is so strong, that you are scornfull of all others. You refer to them as suckers. What this means, in my book, is that your ego is taking control of your decision and that you are trading pure emotion here, and not the price action. Maybe your call is correct, but what criteria are you going to use if your are not? Price action is not driving your decision - so if we keep going higher - are you going to sit in disbelief of all the suckers out there and stay in your position? That doesn't sound like the chartist of old at all!
0 Kudos
BlueDolphin
Frequent Contributor
YAY! PAM is up 37% in 3 months and 10% div, YAY!
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Yay, SBAEI up one million percent!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh yeah you are a bunfle of joy and fun....i said their view was a reppresentation (in other words their opinion of the market not their entire being) was the same as that of suckers- which is my opinion based on what i see. I am sure they are very nice people and i repect them I just dont agree with their opinion on this very specific topic. Maybe you would benefit from reading some of the literature on suckers moves (yes its a well defined trading term) and then you would know what to look out for. Three in the last few days I have been asked by people who have never traded or invested what shares they should buy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that should read three times...
0 Kudos
BlueDolphin
Frequent Contributor
hie hie 6 times market cap transaction.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
YAH! err uhm ..i mean ...I am pleased that the market has moved 200 points lower since we spoke
0 Kudos
Not applicable
be very careful now we have reached our predicted break down level of 19140.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that should be 30140. any close below it another 200 point down to our target.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
double YAH!...lets make that 300 points lower.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
another 200 points if we break LOD making...YAY!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
shouting at your screen...you are breaking all the rules of trading!
0 Kudos