Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Higher

Not applicable
400 points lower and i am perfectly calm...dont u worry bout me.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams ive told you before ...stop projecting...i can see that for you your new reality has become that making a 400 point profit is breaking the rules. Thats what happens when you are so used to making losses.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Quakedog, what happened?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yeah the market moved 400 points and it always moves and thats why it is a market. You lied to the forum, so we cant believe that you made 400 points becos a lot more goes into picking up entries on twitter and actually trading!. You are damaged goods because of your first sales post:"I came across this guy on twitter. He seems to have made correct calls on 1169 points for last week ( about 5-6 indicvidual calls - long and short). Does anyone know of him? On the topic of number of points - what can realsitically be expected in some of the more expereinced traders opinion?'".
0 Kudos
Not applicable
jees DEP u cut deep...lets not kick a man when he is down. Just to reconform that trade before the haters twist and turn words again. That was a short taken from 30420 to 30020. If we break 30 000 we move a bit lower to 29950..should that fail our the target of 299760 should be reached. 30 000 will not be easy to break.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
:"I came across this guy on twitter. He seems to have made correct calls on 1169 points for last week ( about 5-6 indicvidual calls - long and short). Does anyone know of him? On the topic of number of points - what can realsitically be expected in some of the more expereinced traders opinion?'".
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Shut up Rams, it's yesterday's news.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes Rams, drop it now. I also don't think 30000 will be easy to break, at least not on this selloff. Maybe Wall Street can pull it down. And Alsi, I concede the point on the suckers rally.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams yes as an employee of OST you are discrtediting them ...i wonder if they even know what you are doing. I am a customer and im sure your boss who i know well would be interested in your activities.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He does kind of have a right to be peeved though - your attempts were pretty below the belt, which you do kind of owe an apology for
0 Kudos
Not applicable
when employees are peeved they speak to their boss...they should not vent on customers. Come to think of it he is probabl;y speaking to his boss right now.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ah , caught you out again!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no need to... as an OST employee you can just go and check out all my personal particulars. Possibly call centre workers are not senior enough though?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
case closed, we know who you are, and we know you not trading those moves!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wouldnt you just love to know how i knew you worked for OST and what you did there?..Seems like your colleagues all think you are a nuisance as well! For someone who has been trading for a few months with such poor results you have a very big mouth.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
when you have dug a hole for yourself, dont have over your spade
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
what a childish bunch !!!
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Come on guys, why don't you go and play in your respective playpens, or swop email addresses and be done with it. Please!
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
Yeah I agree, I read a great definition of "arrogance" yesterday, it is a insecure person trying to act with great confidence.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes i cant agree more apologies...i feel rather stupid for trying to spar with an OST calle centre employee.
0 Kudos