Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Holding up gains???

Not applicable
just another day this one is being ignorant.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ya I know, its likes that R600 level, but really hope IMP keeps dropping. IMP is a little more predictable (in my mind).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so you close your gap at 570 - you make what 5% gain? Your spread & slippate will chew up 2% of that minimum, so how much are you prepared to risk for a 3% potential gain?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This is another of those shares that i enjoy watching (not traded it yet as am learning its ways, stalking the bugger to see how it reacts). Seems to go exactly opposite to what is expected so IMO watch this one in the next week, is going to turn suddenly and sharlpy if it does what it has done in the past. To many people chasing it and when cornered will get nasty.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
bought back the AMS CALL this morning,...ah well always good to be safe,so keep stop-losses in place and seems as if the plat price is moving up again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Barry you should be smiling with your call. Up a nice 4% today. Guess that makes your call a whole lot healthier. Great "call" ;-)
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks CPS,i cannot put the reason upon it but just don't feel the same about IMP at this stage.I rewmember the other day AMS announced that they expect to make a profit even at the reduced price,perhaps thats the reason they are running....A while back some forumite was speaking about a crash occuring in platinum shares,with the car market in disarray.I don't see this happening either as the three major producers cut their production by a third and are not proceeding with any new mines at this stage.The smaller caps are all still about eight months and longer away from significant production so should fit nicely in with demand as the world recovers.
0 Kudos