Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Home Alone - Again!

YNWA
Super Contributor
Hola amigo's! Finally convinced the "younger set" to pisz off & go study - aged me & my bank manager! I need a break so I am off to Kenya next Friday.....more NB....Happy Happy to Goldie & Ditz, hope you had magic days...B, well done on the re-connect....major achievement, I suggest you move the beers from the deck fridge to the kitchen...give the Gman some exercise.....Johno,Chartman,Barry,Tango,Wiz & Cents, big up for keeping the "öld school" alive....'tis good to be back in your exalted company again....D,whatsup hombre? VIP lounge sounds trës interesting....keep on walking the JW Blueline bro'. Zarp you there my man???? Adios till later.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
john_1
Super Contributor
Hold on one second, Are you telling us that you need a holiday from your holiday. Good to have you not back bru!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ps Zarp was never quite there but that is why we loved him.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Hiya Y baby! Hot enough for you? We've been swimming so much we're pillars of salt.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Geez B, Zarp beeming his rays bigtime....I saw him the other day doing wheelspins around McNaught Comet, have you checked that thing out? ... it rocks, way better than Halleys....is it safe to assume you will be having Choc Block & Salticrax this evening? Later, luv ja all!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I have seen it! Fantastic with that blazing tail. And I have stupid $%£*ing GFI so it's Namaqua and cheese curls all the way . . .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ooya Y. Jus when I figgured it was safe to come out agin, all them city types having gone away, the sun whacks us with a heatwave. ..an I don't wanna tell ya where I got sunburn. Reckon a gap to Kenya sounds groovy. Glad your time with the fam'ly was cool.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Thanks bru,....yea figured the same, thank god for schools - keeps some peeps from squatting here forever!
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Hot up here in Jozies as well. I am tempted to go get a corporate job so that I may enjoy air-conditioning during the day, there is only so much shopping a girl can do and the gym is too hot ( although I'd better not give this up if I really want that vip invite to dinen's joint) Brazen, I sympathise, got GFI as well. Aaargh, why don't we ever learn ??? It's that shinny bling, irresistible. Wizard reckons it should be HAR and AFO instead( methinks he's right). It struck me that up to today we had not seen many of the old hands around, but looks like we were all watching from the sidelines anyway. A sign of things to come ?
0 Kudos