Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How can we improve the Useability of the website

Werner_1
Super Contributor
Simon, tell the developers that they did quite a good job on the HTML, i think i know exactly how they did it... i tried to get a GND logo on the site, but its not possible... img/iframe/all blocked out. i think the approach that is taken is that they block all html out only letting through i, b, etc tags... quite good way of doing it...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Pity... that's the feature we all wanted...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nope, they've messed up: <i> doesn't work, only the first line of a paragraph gets indented, and I can't post a picture of a donkey with the caption "RichardW"...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
dookie
Regular Contributor
I want msn style emos - that move. Mannetjies chomping popcorn as they sit engrossed in the forum discussions... or one giving the other a good tongue lashing (no no no Charty...) and then moerring him over the head...
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I miss your moaning,C.Your posts were always entertaining even if you did push the boundaries.Thanks for all the chuckles and your useful insights.
0 Kudos