Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How do I buy a kruger rand off the exchange?

Not applicable
Hey everyone. How do I go about buying a kruger rand off the exchange (sharecode: kr). How does FNB work? Do you buy it off the exchange or from FNB? How else can I buy a kruger rand?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
PaulC
Super Contributor
Coin dealers are your safest bet. Ive bought a couple from Bid or Buy (tho I have a coin tester to verify them) Depending on where you located there are different places. Durban Keogh Coins 0313044561 Scoin shops are located throughout the country. I dont know about the FNB story so I cant comment. Final note. Check out www.goldmoney.com yes you'll need sars clerance to xfer cash offshore but then you can buy gold silver and plat. Happy buying - P
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks. Where did you get the coin tester from and how much did it cost?
0 Kudos
ms_moneybags
Contributor
You can also buy them atthe mint.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I want to buy it and resell it as easily as possible. Also, the exchange generally has the best price
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
you wont have a problem selling 1oz coins. Plus you can always mail me as long as the gold bull is intact. [email protected]
0 Kudos