Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How high can we expect?

Not applicable
I bought 2000 of DTP at 247. We're sitting at 330 now. Pretty cool. Anyone have any idea how far this will go?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
lupo
Occasional Contributor
this share scares me, its at a 71 PE. profit taking, sure to start quite soon. you got to remeber, there are guys who climed in at 45cents.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
scares me as well,perhaps some one knows something we don't,or another ELAND inthe making?
0 Kudos
lupo
Occasional Contributor
something is happening at this company. the share price is moving up steadily, with very little pull back?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lupo, increasing share price doesn;t always mean good things happening at teh company. Could just be a crazy market?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't think the earnings from the acquisition of Orion are represented in the PE and they are hedging a lot on the hope of Telkom deregulation. Personally, I don't like it. Their earnings need to be huge in order for the PE to normalise!!!!!!! I see them going big - just not sure which way - I'm staying out
0 Kudos
confused_about_
Occasional Contributor
I think this share will pass 500c before the end of 2007. by end of 2008 will be at 1000c.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What a cool name. Know what confuses me...? Chinese handwriting. Now that's some confusing *****!
0 Kudos
confused_about_
Occasional Contributor
what's also confusing to me is. how did i give myself the name"confused about PPC" and how do I change it? Mad about Vox
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm guessing you wanted to post a question the first time you posted, and what you thought was a tag for your question SEQ registered as your nick. You could write to SEQ and ask them to change it. But. I reckon you have the narliest name on the forum. I'd keep it if I was you. It's pretty darned cool.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
I do think it would be only fair if you post a list of the things that you aren't confused about, though.
0 Kudos
confused_about_
Occasional Contributor
Ok, I know some guys at DTP. So, I'm a bit of an idiot I guess because I was told to get in at 102c and took far too long trying to analyse the share. My feeling is that this share is going big over the long term. The company is very focused on where it is going. The new name coinsided with some of there executives, making up a team of 14 DataPro staff, summiting Kili two weeks ago. There is something going down "Big". Just think of the telecom industry and some company names will come to mind. I reckon there's an overseas listed company which will take a substantial share holding in VoxTelecom soon (before June 2008). The share was forecasted at 250 by end of 2007, target now 500, i believe. The target for end of 2009 was 1000, the 1000 target is now for 2008, so where do you think it going?
0 Kudos