Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How high is the platinum price expected to go?

Not applicable
Is the platinum price the only reason for this share price increasing ? Or is there something we don't know about?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
It could be that EPS are giving free chocolate bars to buyers or it may be because of the rising platinum demand for catalytic converters. No one can predict the future, so just trade the price!
0 Kudos
Trying
Contributor
Need IMP to know break through its resistance levels
0 Kudos
sm
Contributor
EPS is sitting on good reserves and a hike in PGM prices will see this share soar in the long term
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon - whats your view on this share? I'm contemplating selling at a 30 % profit ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Contemplating selling, is the addage of let the winner run not relavant here? Do you need or do you want the 30% profit? What are your goals for holding this share? If it is just trading 30% is a good profit. What happens when you sell and the price rockets to another 50% profit?
If it is a long terms share,enter your stops and exit points and let it ride. Daily/weeklt adjsut those levels and gain max profit.
0 Kudos
sm
Contributor
I agree, this share you can put in your bottom drawer!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't need to sell it... But I did by it based on the fact that platinum was too low... I think this company is valued at atleast R6 to R7 even higher at current plat prices .. Well Got my Stop loss in place and holding thumbs...
0 Kudos