Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How many of you are anti smokers

Not applicable
My worst now days is watching kids that have to sit in the smoking section of retaurants. just shows how foresighted the regulators are!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
congratulations on the 5 years..
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
I think "dicrimination" relates to sex addiction....but cant be too sure. Its too hard a question....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
ya ya...frsit and lsat leteter is all taht mattres
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Imagine if vehicle insurance was regulated like medical insurance: it would be illegal to discriminate based on model or age of the car, claims record of the driver...
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
5 years Congrats - good on you - I still have 4 years and 6 mnths to go...am counting.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry, that was 'dicriminate'...
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
divz you forgot the other addiction here...internet
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Ya its unbelievable the effect of something like facebook, poker,music downloads etc has on youngsters, my kids sit for hours on the net where they could be doing something constructive like reading a book.
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
Keep at it, and maintain a strong positive attitude, remembering that infamous quote found on a tombstone in Pompeii - "Nil illegitimati carborundum"
0 Kudos
Ruby
Contributor
I agree with Barry. I am 34 years old and lost both parents. Dad died 11 years ago at age 55 of a heart attack becuase of smoking and mom died 6 years ago also at age 55 of lung problems due to second hand smoke. Yes it is an individuals choice to smoke, but people still smoke in public and that affects my health. And my kidds will grow up without grandparents because of smoking.
0 Kudos
Mol
Frequent Contributor
No smoke!! No sex!! No beer!! Whats left!!
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
Lets pretend - just for a moment - if BATS had had performed like CZA, SNU, JBL, WEZ or EPS during the past few weeks - how many forumites would have stayed out on moral grounds?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Why only go for BTI, what about ACL there steel polutes the air, SAP cut down forrests, and the people that make electricity that kills, and cars and mosquitoes the cause malaria and more people die from malaria than smoking. Hell we could go on forever. Unfortunately we only live once, this is not a rehearsal, and in the end, guarenteed we will die. So I vote we go back to the stone age where men were men and queers rode pigs.
0 Kudos