Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How many of you smart people are riding SAPpi

john_1
Super Contributor
It having another stomming day. Well done to those who picked this up at 98 bucks.
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
Not applicable
Eish..missed it. Saw it on support on Friday, but didn'a have courage of me convictions. Now I'm waxing my bikini line as a pennance.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL. wax Brazens instead it is a great team building excersise.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don wanna let her NEAR sharp impliments right now. Could permanently change me basso to falsetto..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Y'mean apart from having missed Sappi? Dude, what else is there? Actually, a rolling list, but for now, Sappi duzzit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am rather shorting the banks - much easier!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Chartist does that mean you taking Zarps advise now!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja I think I have finally come to my senses and seen the light....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I can see no reason to short the banks on the charts, explain please do it off forum if you like.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Undecided meself - Banking index moving sideways since december, but has a bullish bias. Kinda like RMBH for a short, azzits on resistance, but could just as likely break up agin and resume overall uptrend. Oh well, back to me waxing..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
please people I am being a *****!!! Cant believe ppl think I am serious....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and they sensor me again that was female for dog...cheers...updating the blog today ....ask questions there ...you can even be rude...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What about getting into the old dog SAB.when the markets getting too volitile i normally take shelter in the pub...
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
you're being a line of asterices? mmm, interesting state of being...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sorry, I was just so surprized to see you posting I almost fell for it. Dont worry about the sensor It happens to all of us watch. *****.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good idea, cept I don't bother with a pub. Have a good, good stash close to hand.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
****** *** *** ****** ******* ****. ******** **** ***** *****!!!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
0 Kudos