Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How on earth is this possible

Taurus
Super Contributor
Have any off you seen a graph like this before..how is this possible?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Not applicable
It's unreal!!!! Got out too early though (made good profit), waiting for another entrl signal, but????????
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Entry level?..i have been waiting since R350.00 and i suppose ill still be waiting at R600.00....hahaha
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Yes, I'm also in this club.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
ive been punting this share for awhile now.i also want to buy more but waiting for the pulback.if there is one
0 Kudos
Rohitht
Contributor
What make ppl say there is going to be a pull back anytime soon? Any specifc trend we should be looking for? What exactly is driving this. Nothing SENS wise!!!! Cant be based purely on volumes surely.
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Are these purchases perhaps in terms of their recent acquisition? They said they'd buy the shares off the open market to pay for the acquisition, which leads me to believe they think their company is undervalued and their new sub must concur?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
also see the Petmin (PET) graph - will it catch ADW?? Houston we have lift-off!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
another thats performed well and still in lift off is SCN
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
period of super outperformance sparked by a rerating of SCN and strong earnings growth is most probably over as indicated by subsiding relative strength since early June - rolling forward PE of 16.4x and a much larger base probably make for ave performance over the next year. omo
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
scn is one of my favourites..the demand for coal is forever increasing.they are doing great things with Merafe.I sold some of my portfolio to buy adw and atr.when i get more cash i will buy more scn
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think you might be surprised, brokers are recommending it to clients and deals like the one with merafe should prove pretty profitable.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
another share worth looking at.mtx .i heard that it could double within the next 18 months.just what i heard .nothing substantial.but i could believe it as the copper price is rising . mrf are expecting great results and shou;ld start moving shortly
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
SCN's issued shares have increased by 40% from the ave. used for its March 2007 ye HEPS calcs - so if earnings rise by 70% this year (a big number) as per my estimates, the one-year rolling forward PE comes to 16.4x. My point is merely that a lot of good news is already priced in at 2450cps. As you can see I also follow SCN closely but think that the counter is expensive, and have thus switched my exposure to Petmin (a coal and anthracite miner) in June - a very lucrative move thus far in both absolute and relative terms!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The sayings "the trend is your friend" and "follow the money" are definitely true with ADW. Rising volumes and rising price. Look at the fundamentals, HEPS doubling over the last few years, and strong growth going forward. Directors buying Rm of the shares is always a good sign.
0 Kudos