Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How to INDENTIFY and PROFIT from an expanding flat - free video

Not applicable
The C wave of the expanding flat is now complete...the video shows you how to identify the structure which ends in the C wave as well as how to set profit take targets.... http://www.screencast.com/t/w0sbze5emsR4
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
expect a retracement back up to the 31420 31460 zone
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so far we are long with a sclap from 31220 up to the 23% retracement zone...looking for move to at least 50% at 31400..but just a scalp so we bail quickly if not goin our way...
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
Chartist Ive always wondered since you started trading full time and running your website. Why not take funds from people who cant be online all day (People whose jobs are not 24/7 connected) and trade those funds as a pool and charge a mgmt fee? - P
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well for one its illegal and secondly....if i was asking for others peoples money to trade you should be saying..hang on!...why does he not have money of his own to trade? I have enough of a battle to keep my lot size manageable as it is....10 - 20 is about the max which enables me to be nimble and out and in quickly....also trading others money is a whole new emotional paradigm an one i know nothing about
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
Not necessarily illegal. I have a friend who trades corn for a living. There was a bit of fica ***** I had to fill in but he manages my safex agric account as I have no idea about those kind of markets. As for your other comment about I should be asking "Doesnt this guy have his own money to trade" my response is that Im a terrible day trader mainly because I have no time to monitor intra day markets and my lack of educating myself. Yet I know of someone who is successful and I would be happy to have you trade on my behalf in an area you know well. But I do concede your trade size argument. If you would like to chat further about it mail me [email protected] If not then well dont :) - P
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
If you want to donate money, why not the SPCA?
0 Kudos