Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How to become a successful Trader?

of
Frequent Contributor
Does anyone have experience with the products from fleet street publications lik "Red hot Trader" " Penny share" " trader slueth" etc, did any of this tip subscriptions work for anyone.?? I am considering it
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
More mail, you guys have fun
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Had some unpleasant experience with red hot penny shares. They performed well in the bull market, but did not have a proper exit strategy when the Bear came out of hibernation. I would have been down by 60% or more now, had I followed Frank Black's advice.
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
If its possible, could I also have a copy - thanks. [email protected]
0 Kudos
minus2
Not applicable
Hi, Sorry to do this to you as well, can I also get a copy? [email protected]
0 Kudos
ws
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
thanks add me to the mailing list.. :) [email protected]
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Hope you all got the mails if not i am at [email protected] and will forwart to you ASAP, I found it a good read
0 Kudos
maq
Contributor
Sorry to bother. Please send me a copy of the pdf as well. [email protected] thanks
0 Kudos
drakensberg
New Contributor
Please send me a copy. [email protected] Thanks a lot.
0 Kudos
Goldbull
Frequent Contributor
I always find it so interesting with these WANNABE traders...there is no silver bullet...you know the stats only 10% make it...so get out now is the best advice you will ever receive...
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Haha, no silver bullet, but lots of garlic. I lost 50k in the first 3mths, then I got lucky and lost 90 in another 3mths. Now im dumb but read a lots and have made 280k in 4mths. It is a long hard learning curve. I follow 1 rule, dont loose
0 Kudos
Not applicable
1. System 2. Money management (stops BEFORE entering a trade), DISCIPLINE, DISCIPLINE and DISCIPLINE (repeat rule 1and 2) and VOILA!
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Yip, because I dont live in Africa I had no tutoring. as a new trader my mistakes were all based on poor money managements and a lot of greed. I wanted it all in a day. I read the book, prepare the night before, if my targets are met I trade, if not I go fishing.So with MM and disipline I have my slice of cake every day and sleep well.
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
Hi, please could u email me the book as well - [email protected] Many thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mr. Jack - would really appreciate a copy of the book mentioned as I'm also VERY new at this. Bought my first share 2 weeks ago (HAR), note limited funds so I thought I'll try one out (based on Tech Analysis). Following this tread with deep concentration (and notes :-0 ). Email: [email protected]
0 Kudos
manicks
Regular Contributor
If you dont mind, could I also have a copy of this ebook - thanking you in advance: [email protected]
0 Kudos