Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How to calculate targets acurately - free video

Not applicable
for the record I am not CPS but I do speak to him
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The most intelligent statement so far.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Okay I'll be nice. When I first joined OST (2004ish) the chat forum was filled with people with independent thoughts and opinions. I really enjoyed it. I even liked chartist who was very opinionated but had his own thoughts and processes, which got me really interested in technical analysis. Things got nasty and childish and very entertaining and he got booted off and people became angry and left with him some sayed.Many came back(like you) and started splurting chartists opinoins on here. Which is where this point is getting at. What you and many others do is put out someone elses thoughts and actions and make it sound all God like. These are not even your own actions or thoughts its just someone else's. Thats what gets peoples backs up. But everyone who has done what you are now doing has always failed to give what many of us(I talk for myself) would like to see which is 2 full weeks running of 15 minute updates(in one post) of what you are going to do (trade wise), not what has happened. Now lets see if you can act upon what you have learned(if anything) from paying someone else to think for you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i take your point but some of what you say is not fair. In some of the other posts (such as the one where i state that i am going short the alsi) I stated it well before the short action happned (Wednesday evening). Earlier in the week I also warned rams that a short at 29750 was a bad idea as the alsi had to complete on last return move. The record shows that this was indeed the case as we moved all the way back up to 30200. All well before it happned. Also I think the post on the pivots is very useful. I do not post references or other peoples thoughts. I said i would not as this caused such a hysterical reaction. I would glad;y post motivations for what i say as far as market direction goes but this site does not have a chart posting facility. Your peers have spoken and dont want any old soap like links to other sites where the charts are located here so thats we are left with words.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well reading the current posts on last 30 you mainly state short reached or long reached. Nothing to say you are going. Also referencing twitter and the website in both posts can't quite give me the benefit of the doubt it was your thoughts.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you set conditions for exchanging information which are so strict I dont think it even worth bothering. One has to have totally original thoughts - god forbid you should try and post another useful resource! and you have to communicate what you are doing even before you do or think it. If only you set such strict terms for all the contributors to this forum.
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
lol, good one Rams! Still love how he uses the word "information" instead "opinion" in order to give himself an air of legitimacy.
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
lol! Another winning comment! *applause*
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
Lol! Another keeper of a comment! Loving this string guys.
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
You know, you are right. Perhaps you shouldn't bother.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos