Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How to calculate targets acurately - free video

Not applicable
0 Kudos
34 REPLIES 34
Rams
Super Contributor
not a good way to start the new year
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams your jealousy and hate for Chartist is well known. I believe there was a time when you were proven incorrect but there is no need to bear a grudge. please do not prevent others from sharing really useful information
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
dude, that was almost to easy .. not even half a day an he outed ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes Rams we are all still in primary school
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
From your earlier post "I came across this guy on twitter. He seems to have made correct calls on 1169 points for last week ( about 5-6 indicvidual calls - long and short). Does anyone know of him? On the topic of number of points - what can realsitically (sic) be expected in some of the more expereinced traders opinion?" - well, it seems you are...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
With my onions please give me more tripe.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon thats below you and you know it
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, this ALSITRADER is not sincere...he must be CPS himself becos only CPS heard of CPS
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes Rams I am CPS i have told you so so get over it.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an you accuse me of stooping low ?? you come here with fake identity tryign to sell us the wonders of used soap !!
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
fake identity who did i ever claim to be? If people want to think I am CPS the can feel free.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
It's like a yapping poodle that craves attention. Go away.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
used soap!Simon, where do get these gems...when i finally trade to trade well, i will write a book with all those gems...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if no one found the video of any interest i apologise for posting it.It is certainly something I was not aware of.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Even I have to admit that was easy. Well done RAMS
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams is an ass-licker. Wants to be in Simon's good books. Use Alsitrader's information, or don't. Do what you have to do, it's your life - but stop being a douche with the guy. PS. I know the paranoia in you might cause you to think I'm Alsitrader. Sincerely, PersonFightingForJusticeInAnAlreadySickWorld
0 Kudos